New Design for OpenELIS Web Portal on March 2nd
Mobile browser compatibility will now include Apple iPhone and iPad and Android devices. Supported desktop web browsers are recent versions of: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, and Microsoft Edge (version 15 and above).
Some additional features have been added to this version:
- A search can now be limited to one sample domain (animal, clinical, environmental, or SDWIS samples).
- A search can now be limited by the collection location of an environmental or safe drinking water sample.
- The capability to search by the name or ID of the collector of an environmental or safe drinking water sample has been combined into one search field.
- A Spreadsheet View query that you created can now be saved and loaded again for future searches.
- The complete patient's address, the provider’s phone number, and sample QA events can now be outputted into a spreadsheet.
- The patient’s date of birth (DoB) and gender are now displayed on the Final Report View screen.
- Email notifications can now be limited to samples that are assigned a specific project.
The address for the OpenELIS Web Portal will remain https://www.shl.uiowa.edu/openelisweb/OpenELIS.html and your current username and password will still work.
The new design and features can be previewed in the updated version of the OpenELIS Web Portal User Guide.
Questions regarding the OpenELIS Web Portal may be directed to SHL-WebPortalSupport@uiowa.edu or to 319/335-4358.