|Please select a site and a date. Charts reflecting the realtime data will appear below the selected criteria.|
|1. Select a site:
||2. Select a date:
||3. Submit Your Query:|
|Numerical Data in csv format|
- This is raw data. It has not been validated and may contain errors
- The data is obtained from automated, continuous instruments; no human has reviewed or checked the accuracy of this data.
- The data has been subject to only preliminary automated quality assurance procedures.
- Special conditions such as power outages, equipment malfunction, instrument repair and calibration can produce data that is invalid.
- This data is made available for the purpose of public awareness and should not be used in any medical or other scientific study.
- Quality assured data is available from the Iowa Department of Natural Resources one to two months after the sampling date.
- PM-10, SO2, NO2, H2S and O3 concentrations are calculated using standard temperature and pressure (25 degrees C and 760 mmHg).
- PM-2.5 concentrations are calculated using local (actual) temperature and pressure and may include a seasonal adjustment factor.